Youth ministry in these times of crisis
In this time of pandemic, we need each other more than ever. The COVID-19 virus works dehumanising, in the first place for the sick, but also for the healthy. People are fighting for their lives and their health in houses and hospitals, and we cannot visit them properly. In many places the situation is like here in Luxembourg: In spite of the beautiful weather, I see only individuals on the street, hurrying to their destination without a word, keeping as far away from others as possible. It is important to stay in quarantaine at this moment, in spite of the drastic effect on our social life. Thankfully there are other ways of reaching out to each other, especially online.
We have received many questions related to the current crisis, and we shall search for answers with you the coming time. We hope this can be of some help as each of us has to face difficulties and find creative solutions. New questions are welcome: contact us here or on social media.
We pray for all those who suffer in the current crisis, in particular during the international daily Mass which we celebrate with our online community of volunteers based around the world.
May God bless you!
Youth ministry teams and Tweeter with GOD
Living your faith in a time of crisis
- Is there a way to deal with boredom as a Christian?
- How can this time of pain and suffering bring about something good?
Living the sacraments
God and disaster
Praying in crisis
- JMJ 2016 . Krakau
- JMJ 2013 . Rio de Janeiro
- JMJ 2023 . Lissabon
- Thailand 2017
- Thailand 2014
- Der Mut der Barmherzigkeit
- Entdeckt eng Rëtsch flott Aktivitéite fir Jonker
- Vendredi Saint : Le Chemin de Croix pour jeunes a été retransmis de la Cathédrale
- Jeunesse étudiante chrétienne
- Youth ministry in these times of crisis